
Well, let’s start from the beginning…
I was born in St. Paul, Minnesota. I also lived in Ventura, California before moving to Glendale, AZ in 2000. I have one younger brother named Samuel who lives with the rest of my family in Cleveland, Ohio. This past year I went to school at University of Colorado, Denver but moved back this summer to try my luck at ASU studying Speech and Hearing. I am still readjusting to this Arizona heat.
As you can see I love to travel ad try new things. I spend most of my time with family and friends and enjoy every second of it. I intend to stay in school as long as possible and take advantage of the benefits of being a student! I eventually would like to pursue a career as a speech pathologist either working with children in a school or people with traumatic brain injuries in a hospital setting. Hopefully it will all work out!

It's really cool to hear someone majoring in something that's really not as common.. especially at ASU. Good luck with everything and I hope it all works out!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You definitely chose the right way by transferring to ASU :)
Hi Megan
ReplyDeleteI admire your career choice! Working with people who've had traumatic brain injuries couldn't possibly be easy, but I'm sure it's extremely rewarding. I hope ASU treats you well and that your school year is happy. I look forward to reading more of your posts!
AP