Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week 3 Peer Review

Lisa Dennard: Unfortunately Lisa has not posted any more blogs.

Lori Robertson: Lori hasn’t posted her blogs from last week.

Mary Holtz: I was very envious by your ability to define ideas and thoughts. I know I personally struggled creating a definition that made any sense and the simplicity you described them was very impressive. In the discussion about computers I see both sides of the argument. I think you made a great case and brought up interesting ideas about both. I also love learning and growing and would be very disappointed if I would no longer need to think for myself. Especially if I was relying on the same technology as my GPS because every time she says “make the next legal U-Turn” I distrust her more. I did notice as Professor Patel pointed out that your citations do not correspond with the example she gave. Look at Jess or Aubrey's blog for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment