First in reading your intro, I can tell you are very intelligent and must be knowledgeable about a lot of our topics just based on your majors. I noticed right off the bat that you like to include your opinion and apply it to the reading, but you do so very well. That must come from the Political Science side of you. You really integrate it well in posts like “End of Humans: World of Humans” and many of the other earlier blogs. I especially like how in this piece you use a comparison to get the readers attention. I like how you take the time to introduce your idea and then support it with fine detail. You also avoid vague wording and it keeps your posts direct, informative and entertaining.
The post “Leave Marriage Alone” brings up some interesting ideas that I haven’t found in some other work. I like your paragraph including Darwin and how you address evolution in right and wrong in humans. This blog is full of interesting and well-written opinions supported by facts. Also a great candidate for elaboration could be “Breast Milk Just for Babies, Not Anymore”. This blog includes aspects of culture, technology, and human sexuality that could be added to in your final paper, not to mention it is very intriguing. I think your style in this piece and the interesting topic keeps the reader locked in.
Another favorite of mine was “Don’t Compare Yourself to Others, Even Animals” I think you point out many fallacies in the argument that humans are like animals by bringing our conscious and conscience into the picture. Moving on to more recent work, in “How Much Would You Pay For My Name on Your Chest” raises some interesting questions about American values and priorities. I think that materialism will continue to grow as long as business profit. I think this goes along well with your posts on “The Secret Control of the Japanese on American Music Industry”. It all comes down to money. I think you could combine some of these posts into one larger essay for your final project and use American Culture and money as a topic.
In regards to your work as a whole, you are already a very talented writer. I think as long as you pic a topic you are invested in and can find information on, you could use just about any of these as grounds for another paper, good luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment