Kayla
"The New Science of Finance"
I think you did a very good job in summarizing the history and development of finance. I agree most everyone would define it as "money" and money affects everything in our society today, as evidence by other articles we have read. I think you could elaborate on this a lot for a final essay by adding a lot of your own opinions on how money is important and how therefor finance is even more so important. your opinions on the government were very interesting and you used great support from the text. Sorry about being late hope this helps you in your final essay. You are great keep up the good work.
Victoria
I love how how made "finance" an opinion piece, you did a great job is including new ideas and using ideas from the text. I think either of these could be used in your final if you wanted to find sources and support. Your article on cryptography is also very interesting and you could easily go into the consequences of loosening laws regarding it. I like your personal touches and think no matter which way you go you will do fine! Sorry for being late good luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment